Marking a milestone
There can be many reasons for wanting to mark a significant event in the school calendar, but whatever the reason, the woods are a magical and unforgettable venue for the children.
Our Celebration Days are designed to mark this milestone with a whole day of activity, excitement, fun and learning. Our Forest School and Bushcraft leaders will take your children on a magical journey through the woods in which they will
- adventure, learning how to use stealth and camouflage
- track animals and birds, and learn how to identify plants and insects
- make journey sticks as mementos of their journey
- find their way to our secret woodland hideout
- learn how to make fire without matches and using materials they gather themselves
- whittle a prehistoric tool
- build a shelter that’s really weatherproof – and test it!
- train their tracking skills with woodland hide and seek, the scent-tracking challenge and many other stealth games
- build structures, pictures and sculptures from natural materials that will last all year
They’ll arrive back tired, dirty and full of stories of the adventures they’ve had. It’s a unique and truly unforgettable day.
You can email us for your nearest site or to book a day.